Friday, October 2, 2009

Krimskrams

der Krimskrams=odds n ends/bits n bobs
I found the jam. A delicious wildberry medley no less.
I also discovered that among the "things in tubes" variety of foodstuffs is tube-cheese. Being the cheese fanatic that I am I actually purchased a tube of garlic-flavored Käsecreme, much to my roommate's amusement. Verdict: tastes good in the same way that most processed cheeses do, at least to yours truly. I plan to continue to explore the vast selection of cheeses, spreadable and otherwise, available at Kaufland, including bleu cheese which comes in thin slices perfect for sandwiches.
Check out this article about Oktoberfest's Lost&Found (Fundbüro) for a funny perspective on the fest.
And head on over to antlervision for a post about a cool hotel in Berlin I just heard about.
Diese Wochenende kommen die Riesen...
This weekend, every day starting yesterday, giant puppets parade around Berlin acting out a story involving a small giantess reuniting with her rather larger giant uncle at Brandenburger Tor. I plan to check it out, so more on that soon.
Bis bald,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment