Monday, September 14, 2009

Fotos

Hm, I am going out to meet my grandma at the falafel shop on the corner for a beer, what to wear, what to wear?!? I know! My high-waisted denim short-shorts and denim cutoff vest with boots and no shirt! It's perfect!

This is the old post office. It is adorned with an underwear ad which appears to be depicting a hot scantily-clad crucifixion. Don't ask me:

Brandenburg Gate:

Just a pretty picture:

Reichstag:

Holocaust Memorial:


Crazies on stage at Major Lazer:




And one of graffiti, out of many I have taken:

I'll put more on my flickr in future but right now I'm having trouble signing in.
Bis bald,
D.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, these pictures make me miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! That Holocaust memorial is rather striking. And now I'm thinking my Purim costume for next year might have to involve denim - especially if I can get Russell to dress up the same...

    ReplyDelete