Saturday, September 12, 2009

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück!

Yesterday was insane!
I started an all-day walking tour at 10.30am which ended up taking 7 hours. It was great, got a "greatest hits" Berlin overview and met some nice folks to boot.
So I walked all over town and wore out my feet. Then I wore out my feet some more getting lost on the way to see a couple apartments. My rugby teammate came into town and we met at her friend's place for a BBQ which was out on the balcony and super fun. Then we headed out to find WMF Club to see Paul Devro and Major Lazer. We got really really lost. But when we found it Major Lazer was just going on...yay DIPLO! Being rugby players Chris and I pushed to the front, where I shook my booty so awesomely that they pulled me up on stage. Mind you, I was still wearing the same ratty jeans and T-shirt I had done the walking tour in and my feet really should have hurt but...I guess I am just that baller. I did my thang onstage for the entire set, dancing around and pumpin up the crowd while Chris took pics (Pic post coming soon!) It was a majorly lazerly epic birthday celebration :)
Gotta run!
bis bald,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment